Sunday 10 June 2012

Work from first half of ARCHDRC102



For ARCHDRC102 we were asked to produce a collage, orthographic, sectional and an axonometric drawings of your building/house. All of our work were exhibited on lvl 3.

While working, the most difficult thing to achieve was the axonometric as I have never done it before. But I gained some good understanding about how to think about how building structures looked from the interior as well as from the exterior.

My main focus was to keep the paper's texture alive while showing my renderings. I have done this buy not applying water colour or other media. This was because it would just cover up the paper's distinct texture and quality. So instead of using colorful media I chose to keep it black and white and just applied graphite, pencil and fine liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment